Today I’m honored to be part of an online bake sale to help fight Leukemia and Lymphoma.


I’m not normally much of a baker – I love to cook, but find that baking requires way too much measuring and I don’t always do well with following directions as I like to ‘make it up’ as I go along! However, every holiday season my big pink mixer comes out and I bake non-stop for days on end. This past year I started realizing that everyone was on sugar overload and since just about everyone I know has fur children, I dedicated my baking time to creating Daisy Dog Cookies for all my favorite fur peeps! I wish I could take credit for the recipe, but I got it from my dad … my fur kids love it when granddad comes to visit as he always makes them these delicious treats. Each bite sized cookie is all natural made with oatmeal, peanut butter, whole wheat flour, molasses and milk – and they are Daisy Dog (Daisy’s Place Retriever Rescue) tested and approved with big high paws!




Daisy Dog Cookies to Benefit The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society



This is an AUCTION PRIZE for the TNT (Team in Training) ONLINE BAKE SALE to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on Friday, March 2, 2012! To bid on these Daisy Dog Cookies – or other delish people treats! – go to: www.stephsbitebybite.com


Wishing everyone a beautiful and delicious weekend!
blessings,
Melissa