2013年9月27日星期五

Spirit Animal Sanctuary"s Lymphoma Dog "Killey Dog"

Posted on by thespiritdog



The day we got Killey dog, I noticed his neck was swollen a little bit. I thought it may have been an infection from fighting until about twenty minutes later when he was comfortable enough with me, so I could really check him out. As soon as I felt his lymph nodes in his neck, then up under his legs, I knew he was in trouble. About a half hour later, he was at our vets office getting his first chemo treatment.


Killey dog received his seventh chemotherapy treatment, today.




Please Help Killey dog receive his life extending medical treatments by donating today.




HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.


Thank You


The Spirit Dog


Spirit Animal Sanctuary Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization, that provides a lifetime home for unadoptable pets.  Donations are tax deductible to the full extend of the law.



没有评论:

发表评论