2013年9月21日星期六

I Miss My Dog...

That pretty much goes without saying doesn’t it? I suppose it is getting easier but there are days where the emptiness of the house and my life where he was are glaring. I miss putting him to bed, running him across the street in that very empty field I see every damn day… And I really miss Dr Butzer too. The cats are just not the same… they do not fill the void in their strange aloofness and it makes it tough.


I still wear his tags around my neck every day. The jingle makes me happy.



I am sure I will get another Lab when the time is right. And I am sure Cody will visit me through him. It has to be a boy… and has to be a Lab… why mess with perfection?


Well… just stopping in to say hello to let you all know I am still here…



~ by gowiggle on July 27, 2012.


没有评论:

发表评论