2013年9月19日星期四

Bo, the First Puppy: A Serious Talk about Canine Cancer

Hi, Bo here again… Being the first puppy of the United States sure does come with some big responsibilities. Besides having to learn how to sit, stay, come, and heel, I’m beginning to truly find affection for my people things. After all, they feed me, take good care of me, and have to make sure that I stay healthy. That brings me to another point…were you aware that one of the most common cancers in dogs is lymphoma? This is why it’s so important for puppies like me to get a good start in life.


When the people things take care of our health with nutritious meals, daily walks, annual checkups, and lots and lots of playtime, puppies can grow into vibrant, healthy adult dogs. Unfortunately, a number of dogs may still end up with cancer. One of the quality organizations that is trying to help cure cancers like lymphoma in dogs is the National Canine Cancer Foundation. These guys are really good people things, who want to help find a cure for different types of cancers in dogs. I give them one big woof for putting together so much effort, time, and money into such a wonderful cause. Canine cancer research is a great way to help sick puppies and dogs fight and hopefully one day, win the battle against cancer.


One of the main reasons why the National Canine Cancer Foundation is able to conduct the research and do the good work that they do for us puppies and dogs is through generous donations of kind and thoughtful people things, who want to help us beat cancer as much as we do. As the first puppy, I know how important it is to raise awareness for the rest of my dog citizens. That’s why I’m hoping that one day soon I’ll be able to work hand-in-hand with the National Canine Cancer Foundation to make a difference in the lives of loving people things and dogs everywhere.


Please part of the solution now, and take a few moments now to give a generous donation to the National Canine Cancer Foundation.  Or click on the logo below to find out more about the National Canine Cancer Foundation today!



*Learn more about how you can get your own exclusive Bo, the First Puppy Watch today. And if you’d like to acquire any other Obama watches or inaugural watches, please look at my website owner’s online watch catalog of exquisitely-crafted timepieces.



没有评论:

发表评论