2013年9月14日星期六

Outside A Dog » Puppy

Category: Puppy



the good fight.


26 May, 2009 (11:33) | Puppy | By: Amy



We lost Puppy on Friday.
The house is now too quiet, and I can barely bring myself to walk downstairs into what was her domain. Saturday afternoon I could have sworn that I heard her sit up on her couch to peer over the back as I made my way down the steps. She [...]






it’s been a long time.


14 April, 2009 (16:47) | Puppy | By: Amy



To explain my extended absence, I offer this, cross-posted from my more personal site.
—–
So.
I’ll admit to putting off writing this for as long as possible, because putting the last couple of weeks into words is going to force me to mentally relive it, and I’m not thrilled with the idea.
Basically, the short version [...]






well.


8 January, 2009 (16:29) | Puppy | By: Amy



Barely three months after her last chemotherapy appointment, the Puppy’s lymphoma has come out of remission. Technically, she was in remission for eight or nine months, as her chemo treatments worked remarkably quickly. It’s still not as long as we would have hoped.
Since she’s not been off of the Wisconsin Protocol [...]






let’s get it started.


30 December, 2008 (16:22) | Puppy, site stuff | By: Amy



[cross-posted to this site"s "about" page.]
I have a massive pile of books in my room. They all sit there, unread, while I go and, well, buy more books. I know it’s a problem, so I tried to do something about it. For 2008 I resolved to read every single book that I [...]










没有评论:

发表评论